My last day of work is Tuesday, May 31st. Once I am retired and my days become truly my own, I will go into high gear to get things done before I’m off to fulltime in my camper.
My “To Do” List
I’d like to have this list done by mid-July. This is not a complete list, just the biggies:
- Have a Class III tow hitch put on the Perfect Tow Vehicle. At the same time have a Tekonsha Prodigy electric brake controller installed.
- Have a transmission cooler installed.
- Take the firearm class, decide what gun is right for me, purchase it, and practice shooting (a lot) at the firing range.
- Plan and enjoy a weekend with younger sister in Florida.
- Make some more essential purchases, including a Garmin Nuvi GPS, a camera with zoom, tripod, step ladder, another dog life jacket, another folding exercise pen.
- Establish South Dakota residency using the services of America’s Mailbox
- Finalize the sale of the house.
- Get financial stuff in order.
- Say goodbye to friends and Janie and Jumbo Kitty
Hit the road!
- And be sure to write in my blog every day . . .