Thank you for shopping AMAZON here!
What is the BLT?
BLT is what I consider the Best Little Trailer, a 2011 17-foot Casita Liberty Deluxe which is the full-time home for me and my crew.
What is the PTV?The PTV is the Perfect Tow Vehicle. It's a 2005 Chevy Express van with a V-8, 5.3 liter engine and equipped with a 200-watt solar panel on the roof and two AGM batteries inside.
Where we are now
Primrose Camp is in the San Rafael Reef near Goblin Valley State Park. (land ownership unknown, free).
No drop-in visits please. Thank you!
Find what you’re looking for!
Catch up on what’s been happening with rvsue and the crew!
- How I found a boondock in the San Rafael Reef, Utah
- Taking the scenic byway to an unexpected challenge
- Dirty Devil River Campground, Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Bluff Fort and goodbyes — We’re on the road again!
- Cadillac Ranch RV Park — Our first camp in a private park!
- Mesa Verde Day Trip
- San Juan River hike and our friends arrive!
- Bluff, Utah, where the pancakes are blue and the people are prepared
- Sand Island in southeastern Utah
- Valley of the Gods!
Wow! You can go back to the beginning and catch up on everything!
rvsue and her canine crew is now available on Kindle!
Come back again soon!
Some more stuff!
rvsue and her canine crew. . . is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Tag Archives: Senior Pass
The crew and I traverse a lot of unpopulated desert terrain today. We drive further south on Highway 395 from our Fossil Falls camp, and we don’t stop until we reach Kramer Junction. For an intersection in the desert, what … Continue reading